Faith Center Revival Church is a bible based, Son of God ministry, located in Anoka, MN. Our church has been founded on faith in Jesus Christ.
We here at Faith Center Revival Church have a mission to bring children, families, young people, and adults into a vital and personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ, and enlist them in the work of the Kingdom of God.
Apostle Anthony B. Counce grew up in Gary, Indiana where he was a member of Marshall Temple Church of God in Christ. He was ordained a minister under the Pentecostal Faith.
As a young man he was zealous for God, having a tremendous amount of love for God, always wanting more of him. He wanted to be just like Jesus. He would read the bible over and over again. Each time he read about the power of God and the miracles performed in the Bible it would excite him.
He always had a hunger and thirst for Jesus and as he began to seek the Lord, his life took on a transformation. As Apostle Counce gave his life to fasting and praying, God has moved mightily in his ministry. He is known by many as a man of faith.
Apostle Counce continues to preach the Everlasting Gospel of Jesus Christ, by teaching the importance of the Holy Ghost, revealing who God is, and by re-educating man of the full redemption of Jesus; salvation for the whole man, body, soul, and spirit.
What We Believe
- We believe before anything was, the Word was God, and the Spirit was. ( John 1:1)
- We believe that the Word and Spirit are one. (Gen 1:1)
- We believe that God made man in His own image. (Gen 1:26)
- We believe that God is the Word made flesh. (Gen 1:26)
- We believe that God formed Man our of the dust of the ground. (Gen 2:7)
- We believe that the words of God were born, not of blood or of the will of flesh, nor of the will of flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
- We believe Jesus was the only begotten Son of God. (John 1:18, 32-34)
- We believe a man must be born again. (John 3:3, 5-6)
- We believe in a water baptism. (Matt 3:11)
- We believe one must be baptized with the Holy Ghost and Fire. (Matt 3:11)
- We believe in the promise of the Father and that one has to tarry and be endued with power. (Luke 24:49)
- We believe man has to have the Holy Ghost and Fire to be a witness. (Acts 1:8)
- We believe that he that believes in the Son of God has life. (I John 5:12)
- We believe we have eternal life now, here on earth, through Jesus Christ. (I John 5:11-13, 6:53-54)
- We believe that through Jesus Christ we have already passed from death to eternal life. (John 5:24, 26)
- We believe the we can have and receive eternal life now through the preaching of the gospel. (II Timothy 1:10)
- We believe in full salvation for body, soul, and spirit. (Romans 1:16)
- We believe Jesus is our redeemer from the curse of the law. (Gal. 3:13)
- We believe in true holiness. (Hebrews 12:10, 14; I Peter 1:15)
- We believe that Jesus is the name to be baptized in. (Acts 2:38)
- We believe one man and one woman defines a marriage. (Gen. 2:18, 21-24, Gen. 19:1-12, Ezekiel 18:4; Romans 1:18-32, 6:23; I John 1:5-10, 3:4-10)
Our mission for the ministry is to be obedient to the great commission of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ that said go into all the world and teach all nations (Matthew 28:19). But seek ye first the kingdom of God and all of his righteousness: (Matthew 6:33) And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: And tarry in the city (where you live) of Jerusalem, until we be endued with power form on high (Luke 24:49). For we shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon us (Acts 1:8). And, then we can go (ye) into the world and preach the full gospel of the Kingdom of God in power and in demonstration of spirit of God, to be a witness unto Him.
Our mission is to reach the lost sheep of the household of the seven churches of Asia in Revelation 2:1, 2:8, 12, 18, 24, 3:1, 7 and 14; to restore the gospel of the Kingdom of God, the power of the Holy Ghost and Fire baptism, back to the church and to open the eyes of the church, that has been blind to the full gospel. To reveal the deeper truth; the hidden manna of Jesus Christ, and to teach that Jesus comes to give us eternal life through his death.
Our mission is to re-educate us in the teaching of Jesus, by preaching the full gospel of Jesus Christ, that we can live a life without fear, sickness, old age, poverty, doubt, worries, harm, and danger.
Our mission is to overcome all the works of the devil; to heal the brokenhearted, preach deliverance to the captives, and give liberty to them that are bruised. And if thy draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise (Isaiah 58:10). Our mission is to build a house of refuge that when we see the naked, we can cover him, for Jesus said that the poor would always be among us.